Job description / Role
This role is temporary for 4 months.
As a Career Services Administrator, you will support the Career Services (CS) team with administrative duties and ad hoc initiatives by preparing and keeping updated all CS-related materials. This includes Candidate’s Database information, Head-hunter information, Job Leads logs or CV writing material to support the operational running of the team’s activities.
In addition you will introduce candidates’ profiles to potential target companies or liaise with other external parties such as head-hunters under the guidance of the CS Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Keeping up to date internal logs and database including: Candidates’ database, Job Leads and Target companies’ database, head-hunter Log
• Introducing potential candidate’s profiles to external companies including Clients and Target Companies
• Keeping Internal material up to date such as CV writing pack
• Supporting the Career Services team whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times
• You are a strong and active contributor in the team, working on ad hoc administrative support as required
• You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are great at interacting with internal and external stakeholders across functions.
• You have a strong sense of Customer Service and address issues, suggesting solutions within your area of scope.
• You can solve routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives.
• You are detail-oriented by nature and you enjoy maintaining data accuracy on all Career Services logs and databases, leveraging on proficient excel and MS Office suite capabilities.
• You demonstrate strong organization skills with an ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle competing priorities effectively.
• You have a strong ability to work under pressure.
• You are results-driven and self-motivated.
• You can respect all information as personal and confidential.
• You enjoy working in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
• Currently based in the UAE.
• A relevant bachelor's degree
• Max 2 years’ support experience, preferably at an executive search firm or a junior recruiting role at a professional services firm.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English, Arabic is a plus.
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.