Job description / Role
A well-known healthcare entity in Abu Dhabi is looking for a number of Caregiver who will provide essential and important daily living support and comfort to patients. In this role you will be under direct supervision of licensed health care professionals such nurses and doctors.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Bathing and dressing the patient
- Assist in toileting and other personal hygiene activities
- Help patients with mobility and exercise as needed
- Feed patients – ensuring that any special dietary needs are strictly followed
- Help patients turn and reposition themselves in bed as needed
- Assist patients to move between the bed and the wheelchair
- Accompanying to medical appointments
- Listen and observe any health concerns of the patient and relay them to the assigned licensed nurse
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned as and when required
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a healthcare setting or nursing assistant
- Diploma in Caregiver is an advantage but not required
- Must be willing to work 12 hours per shift
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule AM/PM
- HAAD License is not required
- Good communication skills
Candidates outside UAE are welcome to apply
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Excelsior Group ME
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||24 Dec|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|