Job description / Role
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all carpentry and joinery labour and trades.
- Management of all interior joinery works across projects through to decor.
- Oversee and supervise the installation of classic and modern furniture.
- Overseeing the delivery and assembly of bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and furniture.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and plans.
- Communicate with designers, clients and company management.
- Scheduling the works.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Seeking immediately available candidates with ideally 10 years carpentry experience.
- Applicants must have the ability to read and write English.
- Must hold a valid Driving License.
- Familiar with high quality interior fit-out and furniture installation
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.