Job description / Role
• The Cashier is responsible for processing transactions in an accurate manner and timely manner using various modes of payments, while ensuring that excellent service is delivered to all customers.
• The role holder is also responsible for following the Cash Counter Office (CCO) policies and procedures to ensure that activities are carried out as per the required guidelines.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
• Adapt in a multicultural environment
• Excellent listening abilities
• High attention to detail
About the Company
Carrefour UAE, owned by Majid Al Futtaim Retail, invests in the development of Carrefour branded products known as Carrefour private labels, with a view to redefining its stores’ product line. With growing demand from shoppers for high quality products at affordable prices, Carrefour is constantly expanding its range of Carrefour private label products that are comparable in quality with leading brands in the market and at competitive prices. Carrefour strictly adheres to its quality policies and ensures safety of the raw materials used in the production of each product that goes on its shelves. Family packs and products, that serve the needs of the UAE’s diverse nationalities, are prioritized by Carrefour in its private label selection.
Carrefour brings together the best French products since these have a high level of trust among our customers in the UAE. Given Carrefour’s strong association with France in its supply chain, products sourced from France are also transparent and traceable.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts