Job description / Role
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Answer customers' questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Calculate total payments received during a time and reconcile this with total sales.
• Minimum high school academic.
• Experience minimum 3-years similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to be integrated in new work environment.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt
About the Company
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.