Job description / Role
• Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
• Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
• Bags purchases if needed.
• Processes return transactions.
• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
• We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
• Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
• To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
• You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
About the Company
We are suitably qualified to assist you in this important assignment. Our professional staffs have been extensively engaged in similar assignments for local and multinational companies.