Job description / Role
Accountant Cashier - JD
Accountant Cashier, primarily for Billing & Cash Handling, who have also knowledge of SAP software. To collect cash/cheque and credit card payments against cash invoices. Ensure all collection is entered in the system and banked regularly. You should be able to interact with the customer in a confident manner.
Responsibilities and Duties (Cashier)
• Front Desk Counter handling for all cash related transactions of indoor sales.
• Responsible for error-free Billing & Cashiering.
• Recording all collections including cash /credit card receipts and cheque deposits entries on daily basis.
• Posting entries onto SAP for down payments or payments against invoices.
• Responsible for handling daily reconciliation between Sales VS collection of store sales.
• Regular deposit of cash collection into banks as per company policy.
• Prudent handling of cash with the ability to detect fake/ damaged notes.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Submission of daily cash collection to the Accounts Department safe.
• Be responsible for the safe custody of the keys to the safe locker for cash storage.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Responsibilities and Duties (Accountant)
• General posting of Accounts payable invoices and outgoing payments
• Verify the authenticity of petty cash expenditure.
• Audit of bills for arithmetical accuracy.
• Ensuring the transaction trail is documented with necessary supporting documents.
• Cheque preparation and dispatch.
• Coordinate with suppliers for payment related queries and updates.
• Drafting letters, official documents for business partners such as banks.
• Reconciling bank accounts.
• Ensure proper and systematic filing of business documents.
• Follow up with Banks for documents, queries, other related tasks.
• Adhoc duties as and when assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should be Graduate preferred in Accounts
• Must have minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in the same role.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Tally and mailing system.
• Relevant software skills (On-Job training to be provided).
• Strong numerical skills.
• Multitasking ability
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies