Job description / Role
Accountant Cashier - JD
Accountant Cashier, primarily for Billing & Cash Handling, who have also knowledge of SAP software. To collect cash/cheque and credit card payments against cash invoices. Ensure all collection is entered in the system and banked regularly. You should be able to interact with the customer in a confident manner.
Responsibilities and Duties (Cashier)
• Front Desk Counter handling for all cash related transactions of indoor sales.
• Responsible for error-free Billing & Cashiering.
• Recording all collections including cash /credit card receipts and cheque deposits entries on daily basis.
• Posting entries onto SAP for down payments or payments against invoices.
• Responsible for handling daily reconciliation between Sales VS collection of store sales.
• Regular deposit of cash collection into banks as per company policy.
• Prudent handling of cash with the ability to detect fake/ damaged notes.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Submission of daily cash collection to the Accounts Department safe.
• Be responsible for the safe custody of the keys to the safe locker for cash storage.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Responsibilities and Duties (Accountant)
• General posting of Accounts payable invoices and outgoing payments
• Verify the authenticity of petty cash expenditure.
• Audit of bills for arithmetical accuracy.
• Ensuring the transaction trail is documented with necessary supporting documents.
• Cheque preparation and dispatch.
• Coordinate with suppliers for payment related queries and updates.
• Drafting letters, official documents for business partners such as banks.
• Reconciling bank accounts.
• Ensure proper and systematic filing of business documents.
• Follow up with Banks for documents, queries, other related tasks.
• Adhoc duties as and when assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should be Graduate preferred in Accounts
• Must have minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in the same role.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Tally and mailing system.
• Relevant software skills (On-Job training to be provided).
• Strong numerical skills.
• Multitasking ability
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO