Job description / Role
To perform typical cash handling activities for newly established Kiosk at Tasheel & Tadbeer in Al Ain.
• Responsible for collection of cash through recharge of prepaid E-Dirham cards.
• Candidate should be Familiar with functionality of (Point of Sale) POS machine issued by FAB in conjunction of ministry of finance.
• Reconciliation of daily cash receipt after the day end.
• Deposit cash into company’s designated account as per agreed timeline.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles.
• Adhere to pricing list, charges, fees, commission based on rates as per agreement.
• Bachelors degree with two to three years of experience in same role preferably from banking industry.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• Ability to work for long working hours
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pleasing personality with ability to interact with customer.
About the Company
Al Ain Finance is a Private Joint Stock Company established in 2017 in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; under the authority of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the U.A.E. Central Bank relating to Finance Companies.
Al Ain Finance specializes in designing and offering alternative customized Receivables Finance solutions to small and medium businesses across the U.A.E. region. It also provides Supply Chain Finance programs to large corporates that want to offer better payment terms to their suppliers as well to enhance their cash flow management.