Job description / Role
• Greet customers when entering and leaving the Branch
• Process orders using the point of sales system
• Dispatch products to customers as per the invoice
• Receive cash, cheque or credit card payments
• Monitor stock and inventory
• Reconciliation of payments received against the end of day sales collection
• Prepare daily sales and daily collection reports
• Prepare inventory reconciliation
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Service minded and strong communication skills
• Proactive and positive team player
• Previous experience in customer service or sales
• Accounting and inventory experience is an advantage
About the Company
Founded in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona, Forever Living Products is the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera products in the world, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide.
For over 33 years, Forever Living Products has dedicated itself to seeking out nature’s best source for health & beauty and sharing them with the world. Forever has rewritten the book on how to put nature’s best source for health to work for you with a commitment to quality and purity. It has also opened new vistas for million towards more fulfilling and empowering lives.
Forever Living Products operates one of the world’s largest bee facilities, Robson Honey. The company uses the state-of-the-art facilities to produce Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel which is the “closest thing to the plant itself” to maintain the essential healing properties of Aloe Vera. Production is supervised by experienced professional. We ensure only the best to our Forever Business Owners (FBOs) and customers.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service - Happiness