Job description / Role
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
• Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
• Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
• Maintain relentlessly high quality standards and pay extreme attention to detail
• Demonstrate multi-tasking and problem solving skills while meeting deadlines.
• MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided
• Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic
• Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
• Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
• Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bi-lingual [English & Arabic] - Preferred
• Knowledge of editing systems and programs including Final Cut, Avid and/or Adobe Premiere
• Exposure to working in a process oriented environment a big plus Knowledge of excel functionalities such as vlookup, pivot tables etc a plus
About the Company
MRI Network in the Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region, covering all GCC countries (UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar) as well as Africa. We have successfully completed over 1050 searches since our origin in Dubai in 2001. With the parent company founded in USA in 1965, MRI Network has grown into one of the largest search organizations in the world. MRI Network is a division of CDI Corp. and is the workplace of more than 2000 members spread across more than 250 offices in 30 countries.
MRI Network has been ranked in the top 20 out of 250 US based Executive Search firms for 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Forbes
Our team comprises of specialists covering the industry segments of FMCG, Retail, Technology, Banking and Financial Services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Big Fish Recruitment