Job description / Role
About the Client: Market Leaders in manufacturing and distribution of food packaging solutions.
- Manage sales team for improving sales of a specific category of products and assess their monthly sales review in order to provide necessary support/training/ suggestions to achieve the desired sales target monthly basis.
- Analyze the market to assess the potential for new products and services in order to develop and execute category plans to meet revenue goals.
- Respond to customer’s queries about new products with required samples and price details to have a positive business relationship.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop product promotions to increase sales and coordinate with different teams internally in regard to the new product development and timely sample arrangements and delivery.
- Regularly visit potential customers independently or along with the sales team to explain the new and existing product in order to increase sales as well as to introduce new product to the market to ensure potential sales figures
- Arrange daily sales team meeting in order to assess the daily sales progress and track the available leads from each salesman and provide necessary support.
- Prepares/analyses the customer contracts after the necessary negotiations and determine the contract term in order to increase sales figure and make sure the contracts are being renewed at the time of the expiry.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market competitions and make the proactive plan to have a successful market rate considering all the risk factors
- Negotiate price changes with vendors and inform the changes to the relevant departments of the organization
- Responsible to monitor the teams daily / monthly and quarterly sales figures and make sure the team is achieving the desired target as per the plan.
- To be updated with the market information such as new product launching, competitor activities, price variation, market condition, fund flow, etc. and make a proactive decision in coordination with the superiors in the team
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Work experience in a similar capacity.
- Ideally from Consumer goods / Food and Beverage Industry
- Well versed with Sales process and product management
- Strong work ethic
- UAE Market knowledge
About the Company
Hiring the right talent is key to your company’s success. Southgate & Co aims to stand out in terms of service and quality with a hands on approach. We provide recruitment consultation services to clients and candidates in various sectors. Our aim is to build long lasting relationships and become an extension of your business, so that we work collaboratively with you as our client to ensure that you can achieve your vision.
We are constantly searching for suitable applicants in the Sales and Marketing domain in various sectors including among others; FMCG, F&B, Tech & Digital.
Contact Southgate & Co today to discover how we can map and enhance your next career journey.