Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is currently working with one of the leading Food Manufacturing Companies in the Middle East, seeking to add an experienced and energetic Category Manager to their organization.
* Achieve overall category performances vs budget (value, volume & margin)
* Analyze performances to boost short term growth
* Maintain innovation/renovation pipeline to secure mid to long term growth Reinforce (or reach) leadership position by staying ahead of competition
* Category segmentation and positioning
* Monthly category KPI, analysis & recommendations (value, volume, margin and market share)
* Highlight top & low performances to trade marketing & sales teams
* Lead category innovation, renovation & extension (market potential, brief, USP, retro plan, business plan, specifications, costing, packaging design, launch plan, activation tracker)
* Identify product, packaging & price opportunities with operation team
* Develop exit strategy for unsuccessful products (value/volume/margin)
* Verify consolidated category forecast vs budget & volume trends (regular & promo)
* Propose forecast for new product launch & range improvements
* Monitor sales vs forecast for new product launch & range improvements
* Propose range & planogram per channel & sub-channel
* Build BTL plan with trade marketing team to reach sales target, maximize range awareness and recruit new shoppers/consumers (promo mechanics & sampling)
* Support trade marketing team in the development of store communication tools and POSM
* Inform communication team about BTL plan & product USP to maximize sales performance
* Perform monthly market visit to stay aware of competition activities, launch, packaging & POSM
* Stay updated on last industry trends & customer insights to drive category's future (product trends, packaging trends, shopping habits)
* Understand specific customer requirements and propose rapid & efficient solutions
* Masters Degree in Marketing / Category Management (highly advantageous)
* Well versed in Arabic (required)
* Proven Experience of 2-3 years within a similar role in the FMCG / Consumer Goods industry, developing their own products
* Highly motivated with excellent presentation and analytical skills
* Proficient in: MS Office, Microsoft 365, Power BI, Catman Software (advantageous)
If this sounds like you, please don't delay - send us your updated CV today!
We kindly request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development & Trade Marketing - FMCG
B&S World Supply
Head of Marketing - Large Food FMCG Company - Global Role
A Leading Company In The UAE