Job description / Role
Category Manager - Operations & Maintenance
We work at a fast pace. Supply Management is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Supply Management make us an agile one.
- Provide leadership for developing category strategy and plans.
- Execute strategic sourcing and other strategic procurement processes such as Supplier Management, Demand and Compliance Management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the development and implementation of annual category strategies and plans.
Qualifications and Education
- You should be educated to a Degree Level.
- You should have at least 10 years of experience in Category Management, with 3-4 years experience in a managerial role.
- Thorough knowledge of ERP along with regional and industry knowledge of the relevant categories.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Search Heads Middle East
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Umm Al Quwain||2 Apr|
Procurement Manager – Property Developer
TGC Consulting Middle East
Al Baddad Capital
Office Director/Operations Manager
A Leading Distributor in the UAE