Job description / Role
Client is a leading FMCG multinational, is looking to recruit a Category Marketing Manager for their business in Dubai, UAE.
A key role within the marketing team with the focus on driving growth in the market by leading the execution of the brand marketing plans for the category in line with the commercial strategy as set by the region.
* Responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for a brand or category in the market.
* Responsible for marketing for a brand or category in the market with responsibility for activation excellence of area brand plans.
* Works across functions including Area, supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful commercial plans in order to deliver financial and share plans and targets
* Manages initiative development and activation of any local brands in the portfolio including development of new products, consumer and shopper communications
* Generates and proposes business development initiatives (BDIs) for the brand(s) based on consumer, shopper and market understanding.
* Supports the Trade marketing team as required in the implementation of the store-format activation plans or optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
* Supports the Sales team in creating customer presentations and meeting customer requirements.
* Responsible for Brand management of Local Brands in the Market portfolio and development Brand Plans, product initiatives and Communication Plans.
* Coaching and development of the Team.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (Marketing/Commerical Degree)
* Demonstrable marketing experience, developed within an FMCG or Consumer Health environment.
* Experience of leading Marketing Professionals, and strong developer of people
* Proven track record in Brand Marketing must be able to demonstrate outstanding track record delivery
* Demonstrated success in P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
* Strong commercial awareness, in-depth industry knowledge and understanding of business issues/opportunities
* Additional functional experience, preferably in Sales and/or Trade Marketing is an advantage
* Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous
* Strong leadership skills and energetic management style
* Insightful, with the ability to consolidate complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans.
* Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
* Capable of building strong working relationships & influencing and engaging senior management in own and customer organisations
* Must have proven ability to be flexible, multi task and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment
* Tenacious and resilient
* Strong sense of urgency with ability to drive business critical projects
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies