Job description / Role
CATI Supervisor / Call Center Supervisor - Bilingual (English - Arabic) - 1 year (extendable)
On behalf of a client which is a globally known market research firm, we are looking to hire an Arabic and English speaking CATI Supervisor for Abu Dhabi location. The role is basically to handle a team of at least 10 CATI stations and interviewers to ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency are maintained.
The duration is 1 year (extendable).
Below is the job description :
- To provide real time training, briefing / coaching to interviewers supervised.
- Back up to management (when on leave/sick/ low capacity)
- Supervise a team of interviewers
- Manage projects on a daily basis. Effective resource allocations
- Daily shift reports
- Capture daily stats
- Spot checks on quality of verbatim captured by interviewers (open enders)
- Briefing interviewers on new project
- Assist with pilot interviews
- Quota management
- Software setting changes and helpdesk support.
- Link Checks QPSMR/ ConfirmIT
- IT Related issues – SIP connections configuration
- Creating and maintaining Interviewers ID
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- IT savvy with knowledge of relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.