Job description / Role
• Centrifugal casting machine operation from DN 200 to DN 1200 size
• Productivity improvement
• Checking and adjusting of machine parameters as per the size
• Rejection Control & analysis
• Weight gain control
• Housekeeping (Maintain 5S)
• Minimum 5 Years Experience
• ITI With Similar Field
Optional Skills which has Mentioned below:
• Tends centrifugal casting machine that casts tubular metal products, such as pipes, brakedrums, or bushings: Lays specified mold on spinning mechanism
• Brushes dirt and metal fragments from inside of mold
• Places and fastens cover on ends of mold
• Preheats mold with torch
• Starts machine and sprays insulation on inside surface of rotating mold
• Pours molten metal into mold, using hand ladle
• Allows mold to spin for specified time to solidify metal against mold walls
• Unfastens mold cover and removes casting, using tongs or hydraulic ram
• May set machine controls to rotate mold at specified speed
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.