This position is closed or expired.
See other Network Admin jobs
• Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
• Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
• Support users of CCTV system.
• Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
• Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
• Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
• Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
• Meet with Loss Prevention and IS Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
• Comply with all Six Flags America policies and procedures.
• Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
• Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Basic knowledge of networks and/or network switching preferred.
• Must be able to work independently with limited or remote direction.
• High School diploma or equivalent and some college work preferred.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with management, team members, and guests.
• Computer proficiency -- experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Requires excellent organizational, communication, computer and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder “Hussain Albaddad” to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.