Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the control room in a professional and efficient manner. To ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with Hyde quality standards and legislation.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate and monitor all systems within the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with security operating procedure, legislation and Hyde code of practice/ethics.
- To liaise with the police, service providers and internal concerned departments to ensure that appropriate use of the system.
- To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written occurrence book supported by the dedicated standards format.
- To provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquires.
- To report equipment failure to the security supervisor to maximize operation of the system.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations set up by Department of Protective Systems (Dubai Police) and to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times.
- To maintain the provision of information required by the Cluster Director of Security and Security Manager and to assist the monitoring of the CCTV system in accordance with DPS regulations and the continuity and admissibility of evidential material.
- To support Cluster Director of Security and Security Manager by providing monitoring of the maintenance agreements to ensure full provision of the system.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in terms of health and safety including appropriate health and safety training.
- To ensure that you approach your duties taking into consideration Hyde gentle service.
- Conduct regular checks on all "field" officers to assure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively
- Assist in conducting investigations and prepare accompanying investigation reports for cases which occur within the Hotel involving:
- Criminal acts, losses or accidents caused to lives and properties
- Staff misconduct
- Cases affecting guests or staff that are of concern to Management
- Surveillance of hotel staff:
- Ensure that they abide by House Rules
- Keep tag on movements of staff who are classified as suspects under investigations
- Keep peace and order within the premises of the Hotel in dealing with criminals, trespassers or difficult characters
- Keep the Cluster Director of Security and Security Manager constantly posted on all matters of security interest affecting the Hotel and the Department.
- Conduct regular and periodical checks and take immediate follow-up action on all systems including CCTV system.
- Attend meetings and in-service training conducted by the Department
- The CCTV system operates 24 hours a day 365 days per year. As such the CCTV Operator will be required to operate on a shift basis to provide full cover for the scheme.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment tactfully and effectively
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar capacity in a 5 star hotel
- Knowledge of operation of the CCTV system
- DPS CCTV Operator License
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.