Job description / Role
Th8 Palm is Dubai's most thrill-blazing hotel. A place where you can live the infinite every day.
A destination that fuses fashion and the finest of everything:
Experience a fun-seekers paradise that offers 161 extraordinary rooms & suites, immersive infinity pools, captivating culinary and mixology experiences, panoramic sea and skyline views, Beach club with in-house DJ and banging tunes. Set on the edge of soft, white sands and sparkling azure seas. Come for the vibe; linger for the ever-changing mood, as day shimmers into dazzling night.
Th8 Palm. Limitless excitement. Endless possibilities
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Security, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To operate and monitor all systems within the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with security operating procedure, legislation and code of practice/ethics.
- To liaise with the police, service providers and internal concerned departments to ensure that appropriate use of the system.
- To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence
- To provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquires.
- To report equipment failure to the security supervisor to maximize operation of the system.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations set up by Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) and to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times.
- To maintain the provision of information required by the Assistant Manager, Security and to assist the monitoring of the CCTV system in accordance with SIRA regulations and the continuity and admissibility of evidential material.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in terms of health and safety including appropriate health and safety training.
- Conduct regular checks on all "field" officers to assure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively
- Assist in conducting investigations and prepare accompanying investigation reports for cases which occur within the hotel
- Keep tag on movements of staff who are classified as suspects under investigations
- Keep peace and order within the premises of the Hotel in dealing with criminals, trespassers or difficult characters
- Conduct regular and periodical checks and take immediate follow-up action on all systems including CCTV system.
- Attend meetings and in-service training conducted by the Department.
- The CCTV system operates 24 hours a day 365 days per year. As such the CCTV Operator will be required to operate on a shift basis to provide full cover for the scheme.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar capacity in a 5 star hotel.
- Knowledge of operation of the CCTV system.
- SIRA CCTV Operator License.
- Minimum education of high school
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.