CDO - Chief Data Officer - Global Company
Job description / Role
CDO - Chief Data Officer - Dubai - Global Company
eMagine Solutions have been mandated by a multinational who are undergoing a digital data transformation program and are now hiring in the Middle East for a CDO.
• Define the vision and data strategy to increase accessibility of data, enabling data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction
• Act as a thought leader and champion for the value of data and insights and the voice of customers/users in decision making
• Lead the data team, building the team’s capability, developing skills and providing career development opportunities
• Develop strategies to drive improvements in colleagues’ data literacy, advocacy and capabilities so data is at the heart of decision making
• Develop data reporting products that improve business performance and the achievement of overall business goals
• Establish enterprise-wide analytics toolsets that drive innovation and create an advantage for the business
• Enable data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction
• Develop enterprise data platform and self-serve capabilities that empower colleagues providing them with accessible, trusted data to make informed decisions
• Develop, manage and embed data ownership networks and forums so the business manage their data effectively
• Define data policies, standards, processes, tooling and controls across the group and internal/external partners to manage our data effectively and ethically
• Define the master data management and data quality strategies and work with enterprise architecture to define group wide data architecture
• Establish enterprise-scale data integration design standards and procedures and adherence
• Defined and managed data governance policies and processes
• Experience and understanding of cloud-based enterprise data architecture (SAP, Data Bricks and MS Azure are key group platforms) - Other TECH STACKS CAN BE CONSIDERED
• Knowledge and understanding of the business value provided by coordinated data capabilities
• Experience of running data management and remediation processes including root cause analysis
• Design and/or implementation experience in one or more data management area including - Data Governance, Data Ethics, Data modelling, Data Architecture, Data Quality and standards implementation, MDM
N.B – Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
• Degree in Technology, Engineering or a related field
• Strong prior experience in a senior leadership role within data management
• Possess excellent communication skills and a proven track record of successfully leading teams
• Strong stakeholder management & business partnering skills
• Strategic thinker with the ability to be hands-on when required
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Director - Data, Analytics and Integration Systems
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Food Co.
Right Calibre Executive Search
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment
Engagement Manager – Digital Transformation & Technology Strategy – Top Tier Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent