Job description / Role
The Production Supervisor is responsible to supervise and monitor the production equipment efficiencies while achieving the targets and quality.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Production Process Monitoring:
• Operate the Girding mill in emergency conditions
• Support CCR operator in emergency conditions
• Oversees accomplishment of production volume with desired quality target
• Monitors production equipment efficiencies and run factors
• Coordinates actively in process evaluation and improvements
• Oversees effective implementation of Maintenance programs on production equipment
• Performs plant inspection of all running equipment during shift and inform concern department if any deviation.
• Conducts/participates in Status board meeting
• Follow up housekeeping activities and Implements 5’s in working area and do audit to sustain it.
• Facilitates waste walk to identify waste and do action plan accordingly
• Leads Kaizen process in department
• Develops SWS to improve personnel efficiency
• Performs DILO to find out waste and do action plan accordingly
• Leads/participates in conducting RCA for any process breakdown
• Drives CX operation excellence initiative in department
Material Inventory Control
• Monitors raw material consumption and deliveries
• Monitors Physical Measurement of raw material and finish products at desired frequency
• Plans and executes Job allocation to manpower on daily basis
• Preparing shift scheduling of people and planning of helpers
• Selects and deploys competent person for related task.
• Administers to see that people work efficiently with available resource and safety
Education / Professional Experience
• Degree in Engineering preferred.
• At least 2 to 5 work experience as Production Supervisor in Cement industry
• Good knowledge of cement process and quality
• Knowledge of vertical roller mill operation and process
• Knowledge of Mechanical and electrical equipment’s
• Basic knowledge on preventive maintenance tools and parameters.
• Knowledge of Root Cause Analyses, SOP & RA.
• Knowledge of the manufacturing process, procedures, and machinery
• Resourceful and has good initiative
• Problem solver that seeks best solution
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.