Job description / Role
A new exciting new opportunity awaits a very experienced Center Manager / Community Manager for a coworking space in Abu Dhabi. This role will be responsible for the smooth running of the Coworking business center while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working, creating a great working environment, and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. helps establish a flourishing and vibrant shared workspace.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized university
• Minimum of three years of experience in similar role. Experience in property leasing and management is a plus and preferred
• A good communicator, used to dealing with customers – ideally experienced in the hospitality or events industry
• Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
• A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
• An accomplished multitasker happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
• Not afraid to introduce and take initiatives to promote the business and customer satisfaction
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.