Job description / Role
• To provide efficient and effective maintenance and repair services to the EMW customer's by maintaining, inspecting and repairing, restoring all the ventilation, air condition systems work to ensure the systems are working Safely and conformably.
• Performs routine and preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs for all the ventilation, air condition systems, to ensure that equipment's are in good condition.
• Installs, keeps record and upgrades all installed AC equipment and spare-parts, operates, and maintains tools and equipment to ensure safety standards and effective utilization of equipment.
• To carry out other relative duties/maintenance works assigned by Site Supervisor as per the scope of works of contract.
• Provides regular feedback on maintenance work and any problems in repairing and installation AC equipment to site Supervisor to maintain quality.
• ITI / Diploma (02 or 03 Years) from a Government Institute or from a recognized institute in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
• Minimum 3 years of Related work experience
• Knowledge of safety UAE regulations
• Knowledge of using of tools and equipment to perform necessary maintenance
About the Company
Born of one man's vision, enterprise and drive, the Juma Al Majid group of companies had a modest start in the year 1950. After the passage of half a century, Mr. Juma Al Majid, founder and chairman, still remains the guiding light and inspirational force behind the organization's phenomenal success.
His simple but highly effective philosophy of satisfying customers, small or big, through a mix of honesty, integrity and social awareness has become ingrained in all aspects of the business and is truly responsible for the group's unrivaled success.
During the early years, the organization was primarily involved in trading activities. As the Emirates strengthened themselves into a single nation, a pressing need was felt to diversify in to other areas of commercial activity to contribute to the fledging nation's economy. For this, heavy investment was undertaken in the core sector of construction which has in the long run benefited both the country as well as the group.