Job description / Role
• Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
• Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
• Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
• Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
• Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
• Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
• Should be Holding a Master Degree
• Should have 15 - 20 years of Experience in Construction / Transportation/Retail sector in UAE
• Languages: English or Arabic
• Advanced skills in MS Office and professional accounting software
• Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
• Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
• ICPM (Institute of Certified Professional Managers) certification preferred
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent