Job description / Role
Our client, a group of companies is now hiring a Certified Accountant with experience in Consolidation
The Group Accountant is responsible for producing high-quality management and financial information for all company entities. The role will be reporting to the Group Finance Manager.
• Maintain the financial ledgers for all Holding Company entities including monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and other key accounts
• Manage all aspects of Holding Company cash and debt balances, including liaising with the treasury team regarding drawdowns, deposits and transfers, inter-company interest charges and hedge accounting
• Produce high-quality quarterly management accounts, including variance analysis, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
• Prepare the Holding company sub consolidation
• Prepare the statutory accounts for Holding Company entities and facilitate the audit of these accounts
• Qualified accountant, preferably trained in an accounting practice
• Excellent academic background
• Good Excel skills
• Consolidation experience preferred
• Currently living in the UAE
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.