Job description / Role
• Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
• Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, preparations of budgets and consolidation & reporting to the Management
• Advising and managing Cashflow
• Setting targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, management accountants, etc.)
• Oversee all statutory audit and internal control operations Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
• Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
• Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to Management Committee & Board.
• Proven experience and track record as CFO/ Finance Director/Financial Controller or similar role with large or reputed Infrastructure/Roads Contracting companies in UAE.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
• Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP)
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability & Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Qualified Finance Professional (CA/CPA/CMA)
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.