Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large organization in UAE.
As a Chief Financial Officer, your primary responsibility would include planning, implementation, managing, and running of the group finance activities, including business planning, strategic decision making, budgeting, forecasting, and bank negotiations. The role will provide strategic financial advice to the overall group business and Executive Committee and will play a pivotal role in formulating future financial strategies. You would be responsible to manage financial sustainability, driving financial performance & maximizing return on investment. You would be at the intersection of strategy, technology, and financial management.
• Being responsible for key decisions as a member of the executive management, overseeing finance organizational strategies by contributing to financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
• Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
• Oversee long-term budgetary planning, forecasting, and cost management in alignment with group operating companies’ strategic plans.
• Contribute to the company’s business strategy and ensure financial objectives are aligned across the respective companies.
• Managing the Risk and Compliance framework, including all aspects of legal compliance, and strategic and operational risk identification and monitoring.
• To be successful, you will at least have 15+ years of experience in the financial or accounting field, with a Qualification in accounting with a CA/CMA/CFA, with previous experience from a large group of companies with a high turnover, a minimum of 5-7 years of experience at a senior level function at a leadership role.
• Proven strategic financial planning and execution.
• Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results in orientation.
• Ability to interpret, extract and analyze financial information.
• Skilled in examining, developing, re-engineering, and recommending financial, technology policies and procedures
• Ability to make informed decisions independently.
• Strong planning, organizing, productivity, and time management skills
• High level of commercial acumen and sound decision-making abilities
• Stakeholder Management
If this opportunity excites you, please apply online. Please note shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.