Job description / Role
An established company Headquarter in Dubai are looking for a CFO with Fundraising experience who has previously reported into private equity.
To provide leadership, control and direction to the finance function and managing the company's financial affairs to ensure its financial resources are effectively utilised to achieve long and short term objectives on a Group level, covering multiple branches in various locations.
* To provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
* To ensure credibility of the finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
* Take hands-on lead position in developing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive systems.
* To evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory/compliance action.
* To establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek the full range of business solutions.
* To provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
* To manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting for the Company
* To provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
* To ensure effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial reporting.
* Professional accounting degree (CA, CMA or CPA)
* Experienced user of ERP, accounting systems & MS Office.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent command in the English language.
Salary and Benefits:
* AED 70,000 DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Chief Financial Officer
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|