Job description / Role
* Participates in the development of the company's regional strategy and contributes to the overall process of management and corporate decision making along with other members of the Executive Team.
* Develops and implements strategic plans for own Finance Department in line with the regional objectives.
* Leads and manages the annual budget for the Finance Department in conjunction with the region's budget and secures subsequent approvals, tracks expenditure and ensures adherence to the budget.
* Manages and controls the operating framework for the Finance Department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and compliance with organisational policies, procedures and standards.
* Forecasts the workforce requirements for the Finance Department and obtains requisite approvals.
* Leads the deployment of the company's vision, mission and cultural values to drive implementation across all employee groups in the Finance Department.
* Recommends improvements to Finance Department policies and leads the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality services.
* Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organisation's strategic development plans.
* Acts as a strategic financial partner to the Managing Director and Board of Directors on the financial positioning of the company, highlighting strategic plans, financial budgeting, cash flow, treasury and policy matters.
* Guides and oversees the execution of the annual budgeting process for the functions in order to ensure that budgeting requirements are aligned to the strategic goals and objective of the organisation.
* Monitors the overall financial performance to ensure awareness of anticipated costs / revenues, excesses / deficits, areas of unsatisfactory performance and potential performance improvement opportunities.
* Ensures efficient and effective management of the company finances through all necessary financial controls, systems and processes, and ensures accuracy and integrity of the company's financial records.
* Leads the development of financial policies, guidelines and standards in line with the company corporate guidelines, reporting requirements and international accounting standards.
* Serves as the principal contact with internal and external auditors and ensures that they are provided close cooperation and assistance in the discharge of their responsibilities, including all the company financial statements and reports.
* Oversees and directs all financial accounting activities related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and cash management.
* Ensures completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting including the coordination and completeness of annual audit reviews and ensuring compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.
* Provides guidance and advice, related to the management of cash flow, cost controls and expenses for different functions identifying potential financial opportunities and weaknesses and recommending corrective actions.
* Oversees the project finance process and liaises with banks, financial institutions and any other creditor for arrangement of funds, if necessary.
* Develops and nurtures a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in the Finance Department and provides mentoring for high potential talent.
* Defines and facilitates the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the Finance Department.
* Nurtures talent within the organisation by providing ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of their defined goals.
Qualification and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
* Master's degree in Finance/Accounting is preferred
* Relevant certification such as Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent is preferred
* Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in managing financial operations in a Manufacturing organisation
* At least 8 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic essential
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.