Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on a retained search with an established, leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 25,000 shareholders. The company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across various sectors - aircraft, healthcare, financial services, infrastructure, real estate and capital markets across the Middle East and Asia.
* Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
* Overseeing the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
* Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company.
* Reviewing financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
* Create and sustain strong partnerships with banks and advisors, to ensure the company is optimally positioned to meet its requirements financially
* Source and propose optimum value-creating capital structures.
* Financial planning, control, analysis, management reporting and treasury.
* Assessing and quantifying financial impact of existing and potential business opportunities.
* Ensure the provision of financial planning and analysis to senior management as a basis for effective decision making
* Ensure the accounting function provides timely, accurate and concise management information / reports for senior management
* Implementing and improving the accounting and financial management systems, policies and procedures as per IFRS compliance stipulations.
* Managing the Risk Management department and Operations department.
* Directing and coordinating the short and long-term financial forecasting.
* Lead the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
* Implement and oversee the maintenance of standards in relation to statutory requirements on financial reporting and disclosure
* Develop the corporate governance & accounting disciplines
* Develop funding solutions
* Ensure the company audit process is effectively executed
* Ensure all aspects of taxation are approached in an appropriate manner across the organization with the objective of minimizing cost
* Direct and manage the annual budgeting process for the organization
* Have had experience in the UAE/ GCC
* Have at least 10 years' experience in financial services fund management
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as CFO
* Have had strong responsibilities of balance sheet & treasury risk management in most recent role
* Be a qualified chartered accountant and big four background
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Have strong stakeholder management skills
Salary and Benefits
90,000 - 100,000 AED A month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.