Job description / Role
Our new Change Management Consultant will implement organizational change projects that enable the organization to achieve greater performance. This person will focus on the people and communication side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as an integral member of the HR Transformation project team, with internal and third party vendors.
- Apply a structured project methodology to lead change management activities for various process and culture change initiatives by integrating change management activities into existing project plans
- Support communication efforts by designing and delivering effective communication strategies.
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training and awareness by creating and supporting in the cascade of training/briefing programs and materials.
- Identify and manage against stakeholder resistance/confusion
- Provide consultation to team members based on extensive research, for complex organizational change activities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experienced Change Management consultant/ accredited Change Management certification, with experience of consulting on HR integration and HR digital transformation projects
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process form a people and communication perspective.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience delivering to English and Arabic speaking employee community
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences at all levels
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team, collaborating closely with the ability to influence others to achieve a common goal
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.