Job description / Role
The position of Change Manager is focused on helping drive the change process through large technology implementation projects.
Our client is a global technology business working with leading UAE clients across both the private and the public sector.
* A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
* Minimum of 8 years of experience as a change manager in government or corporate environment
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
* Change management certification or designation desired
* Problem solving and root cause identification skills
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
* Own and manage complete change management for the program
* Conduct and manage awareness program across the organisation including work sites
* Conduct and manage formal/informal communication to stack holders and organisation
* Access the need of the training and conduct/manage training across the organisation
* Access the impact of the changes well in advance and manage the impact efficiently
* Coordinate with group headquarters, group companies, work site management and stack holders
* Manage mapping the existing users in old systems to new system by coordinate with technical and business unit of the organisation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager, Customer Experience
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Dubai Parks and Resorts