Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
In this role you will develop, plan and execute people-related initiatives and change projects that help achieve the business long term strategy. You will ensure the right people aspects are tackled and synergized to produce strong impact as part of the broader major people transformation happening across the vertical. You will collaborate with People Partners (HR) to provide the needed support to the business.
- Diagnose, scope, project manage and deliver change management initiatives and projects
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders (Business leaders, People Partners and HR Competence Centers) to ensure smooth and consistent project execution across the business
- Analyze data and provide reports on different metrics including project progress, possible risks, resource / budget allocation, etc.
- Make sure the teams participating to the project execution are carrying out their tasks efficiently and in line with the company's standards.
- Continuously assess the impact and adjust (when needed) the initiatives and projects to ensure they respond to any changes in the business strategy and its related people transformation.
- Participate and be part of any communication planned to the business leaders and the employees about the initiatives, projects and changes happening.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of managing and deploying large-scale people-related change projects
- First-class communication skills - able to explain complex HR-related concepts to a broad audience in an engaging and compelling way
- Design Thinking and Project Management qualifications strongly preferred
- Workshop Facilitation experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills - be able to influence and drive action through multiple channels
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred but not essential
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.