Job description / Role
What you will do:
• The Channel Account Manager is a key role in expanding our DX footprint in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain region and will be reporting to the Sales Director of the Middle East & Africa region of distribution for DX portfolio.
• You will be based in Abu Dhabi and lead the growth of our market share across the DX & VRF portfolio through our existing distributors.
• You will be responsible to bring project leads to distributors and work closely with them to secure the projects, and build & enhance relations with existing channels and adding new channel partners to deliver the sales for DX products portfolio.
• You will lead sales initiatives, create regional sales strategies and proactively facilitates the sharing of insight (market, customer, industry) with the sales team and channel partners to enable the delivery of business plans.
• You will operate indirect channels, distributors, sales facilitators, partners by collaborating with sales teams, consultants and customers to promote business growth and increase sales opportunities to maximize the revenue.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it:
• As a Channel Manager you will use your in-depth knowledge of DX & VRF products to drive financial results and develop distributors' capacity.
• You will specify our DX products with Consultants, and develop a relationship with Contractors, Developer, and Customers.
• You will build and convert sales pipeline, follow up on current projects with distributors, develop plans and strategies to achieve sales targets.
• Ensure customer satisfaction with the sales team and support when needed.
• You will articulate market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc.) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory.
• You are a hunter driven to seek and develop new business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth.
• You're naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for:
• Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of experience in selling DX Systems and including VRF in Abu Dhabi region
• Proficient in generating business for DX systems through Project Developer/Consultants/Contractors
• Proficient in the development and growth of commercial customers and distributor portfolio
• Proficient in developing and delivering sales activities and market growth for new customers
• Ability to influence key stakeholders in the customer's buying decision process
• Tireless, results-driven, strong sales drive and hunter mentality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Fluent language skills in English
• Arabic speaker
• Experienced in using Salesforce
• Experienced in managing and developing distributors/channel partners
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.