Job description / Role
Brief Description Detailed Description:
• Verify that the content of tapes is correct.
• Communicate to the Library for making amendment entries in BSS.
• Coordinate editorial review, promotional use, & subtitling.
• Logging tapes correctly in the system once received.
• Ensure all produced and acquired contentavailablefortransmission in advance as per the required timeline
• Following up content delivery with suppliers andfollowingupin case of technical problems to get replacement materials inatimely manner.
• Deliver scheduled transmission tapes totheschedulers,transmission or library by ensuring materials aresubtitledor dubbed in time.
• Sorting the tapes channel wise & date oftransmissionwise& providing it to Producers.
• Ensuring sub-titling or dubbing is done for the tapes if required.
• Liaise with distributors, subtitling &dubbingcompanieson supply of materials in time for transmission.
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Media
• Responsible and reliable
• Able to work long shift hours and weekends
• Able to work accurately and reliably in a high-volume environment
• Have a strong service ethic
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good command in English & Arabic
• Team player
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
Customer Experience Executive
Event Planning Coordinator - Corporate
A Leading Real Estate Company in the UAE