Job description / Role
What you will do
• The Sales Manager of Indirect Channels is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager - Applied Products of the Middle East and Africa region.
• You will be based in Dubai and will be part of an emergent team that is responsible for expanding the sales network thought Indirect Channels for our Applied Products business across the Middle East & Africa region.
• You will drive the sales and business growth for HVAC product portfolio specifically Chillers, AHU's, and FCU's.
• You will focus on building and enhancing relations with existing channels and adding new channel partners across the region to deliver the sales for Applied Products.
• You will lead sales initiatives, create regional sales strategies, and proactively facilitates the sharing of insight (market, customer, industry) with the sales team and channel partners to enable the delivery of business plans.
• You will operate indirect channels, distributors, sales facilitators, partners by collaborating with sales teams, consultants, and customers to promote business growth and increase sales opportunities to maximize the revenue.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do
• As Sales Manager you will use your strategic expertise and knowledge of Applied Products to drive the sales, assure results, improve relations with existing channels and create new channels to improve, making periodical visits to dealers and service portfolio to increase sales and service quality.
• You will ensure customer satisfaction with the sales team and support when needed.
• You will articulate market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc.) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory to executive management.
• You are a hunter driven to seek and develop existing business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated.
• You're analytical, perseverant, determined, and reliable in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical
• 8 years minimum experience in HVAC industry, specifically focused on Chillers/AHU/FCU in the Middle East
• Proven track record of delivering sales target
• Proven track record of leading and managing Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent language skills in English and Arabic
• Able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
• Strong presentation and ability to influence key stakeholders, consultants, and owners
• Independent, innovation, strategic-thinking and able to work under pressure
• Experience in Iraq, Libya, Jordan, and Palestine counties
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.