Job description / Role
Core Functional Responsibilities
• Manage, prospect, qualify and develop key relationships with existing and/or potential partners, within assigned territory, specifically with partner decision makers
• Initiate and develop harmonious relations with other Client Subsidiaries to ensure dialogue and increase adoption of mutually advantageous sales and marketing methodology in Client
• Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
• Drive account mapping process with the Channel Partner and Client Direct Sales teams
• Collaborate with the Channel and Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Client Portfolio products and service offerings and drive revenue through partners and end users
Additional Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 1 to 5 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level in a complex environment
• Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to Client and know how to exercise selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding Client business.
• Experience in Partner Engagement and Customer Engagement
• Drive Company Culture and Values by demonstrating Accountability and Commitment in day to day operations
• Minimum of Technical/Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions