Job description / Role
Charge Nurse (Intensive Care/ICU) Opportunity with Field Hospitals in UAE
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing
• 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse then a further 2 years’ experience as a Charge Nurse
• Available for commencement within 2 week
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Knowledgeable in handling Critical Care especially patient
• Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel
• Ensures the provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
• Functions as Charge Nurse while on duty and may assume the Head Nurse role during his/her absence.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.