Job description / Role
Our client, a world-class specialty women and children’s hospital is currently looking for a Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager (Surgical) to be based in Abu Dhabi. The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable for overall performance of the unit. Prepares and submit monthly reports to Chief Nursing Officer/ACNO.
- Provides leadership, staff development, mentoring, resource management and team leadership in the daily nursing operations.
- Roster running staff, ensuring the hospital policies related to rostering, leave requests/ approval are adhered to, at all times considering ward / unit's service requirements.
- Ensures nursing clinical quality standards and practices are complied, maintained and evaluated when necessary.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Midwifery from an Accredited School of Nursing/University.
- Post certification in Midwifery if no first degree (preferred).
- Masters /Bachelor's Degree in Management Studies or equivalent preferred.
- Must have experience with Pediatric cases
- Must be Sick Children’s registered nurse
- Current Home Country License
- Current BLS Certificate
- ACLS and NRP Certificate preferred
- At least 10 years clinical experience post qualification.
- Not less than 6 years Surgical experience.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager - Pediatric
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Excelsior Group ME