Job description / Role
Chartered Accountant - Healthcare - Dubai
We are recruiting a full-time Chartered Accountant for a medical center in Dubai. The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in healthcare.
- Provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks
- Posting and processing journal entries
- Updating Accounts Receivable and issue invoices, Accounts Payable and reconciliation
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financials according to accounting and financial guidelines
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports, support with month-end and year-end close process
- Assist with other account projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Commerce is mandatory
- ACCA, CIMA is a plus
- Proven experience as an Accountant
- Great attention to detail and excellent understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent computer skills
- Written and spoken English and Arabic
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.