Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an International Group of Construction Contracting Companies for Landscaping, Infrastructures, Steel and Joinery works we are recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager of Accounts that has recent experience working in Contracting companies in the UAE with experience of tendering and ultimately winning work in the UAE.
• Reporting to the CFO, you will be a Chartered Accountant and must have worked in the Contracting industry.
• You will be responsible for junior accountants and the full reporting of Accounts to the CFO. There will also be project reporting.
• The role will be based in their Dubai head office.
• When sending the cv please make sure its a WORD DOCUMENT and give an short explanation about each company you have worked for ie that they are a contractor and the typical industry they work in and maybe some of the projects.
• You will be considered if you have worked for Contractors.
• The ideal candidate will be an Indian national.
• A Chartered Accountant but could consider other Accounting memberships.
• Degree educated.
• Aged around 30 - 37 years.
• Experience managing junior accountants.
• Must have worked for a contractor in the UAE.
• Experience with group accounting and project accounting.
• If you have the experience I have mentioned then please send your cv as a Word Document, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.