Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working with an International industrial and manufacturing business.
They are looking for a Shipping Manager for Dry Bulk Cargo
The Ideal candidate must have the following background:
• Vast Knowledge of Chartering Vessels
• Negotiating with Multinational Shipping Companies
• Strong Knowledge of Insurance
• Manage Letters of Credits
• Managing all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
• Using software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
• BSc/BA in supply chain, logistics or relative field is a definite plus
• Proven experience as shipping manager
• Solid knowledge of logistics procedures
• Good understanding of budgeting and reporting
• Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving abilities
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Middle East Executive
Operations Manager - Food Business
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry