Job description / Role
We are looking for highly presentable and dynamic candidates with excellent people skills for the position of Chef for our hospitality projects.
• Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
• Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
• Overseeing all kitchen operations.
• Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
• Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
• Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
• Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
• Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends.
• Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
• Culinary school degree/diploma.
• Past experience as a working chef.
• Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
• Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
• Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
• Expert multitasking ability.
• Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
• Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
• Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
• Extremely high personal hygiene and presentable.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chef De Partie