Job description / Role
Chef De Cuisine To coordinate and ensure the smooth and efficient flow of the culinary operations in the all dining Kitchen. Maintain and enhance the food products through a creative menu development and presentation.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- Actively interact with guests.
- Has a good understanding of inventories, pricing, cost controls, requisitioning and issuing supplies and equipment for food production, reports and costs menus
- Promote a Fun/ Professional and Disciplined work environment
- Lead by example using Fairmont's: Mission, Vision & Values
- Actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in daily Sous Chef meeting
- Ensure storeroom requisitions are accurate to minimize repeat visits
- Ensure all kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations
- Ensure proper weekly & annual vacation scheduling of all kitchen colleagues while maintaining the Hotel's quality standards
- Promote Health and Safety at all times
- Ensure proper hygiene as per Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Ensure all grooming, spot check and temperature control sheets are filled as required
- Complete monthly one on one's , probation & annual reviews as scheduled
- Maintain cleanliness and proper rotation of product in chillers and dry store.
- Minimize wastage/ spoilage
- Maintain consistent on the job training sessions for culinary colleagues
- Liaison daily with Outlet Managers to keep open lines of communication & guest feedback
- Maintain & improve all food preparations & presentations
- Maintain & improve Fairmont standards for timely delivery of food orders
- Performs any other reasonable duties as required by the department head.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as Chef de cuisine is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.