Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie (Fine Dining Restaurant) to join our Culinary team. We are looking for a creative and passionate team player with extensive experience in French cuisine, preferably in five star luxury properties.
* You will be responsible for the efficient running of the assigned section, in line with the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
Our magnificent hotel is located adjacent to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. Situated just minutes away from the city centre, world-class shopping and prime business districts, Park Hyatt Dubai is a haven of tranquil elegance amidst the vibrant city of Dubai. All 223 guest rooms boast stunning views across Dubai Creek from their balconies or terraces. A selection of six restaurants and bars serve an array of fantastic cuisines. Featuring wood-fired ovens and open-plan kitchens, Park Hyatt Dubai brings drama to dining. Additionally, our hotel includes five meeting rooms and our exclusive day spa Amara. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
* Minimum of a one year experience in a similar role at a 5 star hotel or restaurant of good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
* Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
* Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
* Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity, Empathy and Fun.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.