Job description / Role
We at Novotel World Trade Centre are seeking for Chef De Partie to join our Kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- You'll check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations.
- You'll monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise Cluster Sous Chef of these well in advance.
- You'll monitor food preparation and wastage costs control these by following efficient preparation methods and standard recipes.
- You'll suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing service or procedures, log and inform the Department Manager of any service or system problems.
- You'll be responsible for items in kitchen, food control, food cost, staff supervision, creating menus
- You'll assist in the training of employees, making sure that they have the skills necessary to perform their duties in the most productive way.
Your experience and skills include:
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you're hungry for new food concepts and love eclectic cuisine
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You've perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.