Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety and sanitation policies and document them on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all food preparations and duties assigned as per the standard and policies.
- Monitor food portioning, food cost and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Responsible for training, guiding and supervising the demi chef's and commis chefs.
- Knowledge and full awareness of all the menus and help senior chef in developing new menus.
- Adhere to the hotel policies and procedure.
- Seek and provide daily feedback and reporting of issues as they arise to seek guest satisfaction at highest level at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
- Good communication skills.
- Must have experience in Arabic Cuisine and can speak Arabic language fluently.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.