Job description / Role
The kitchen team is in the heart of the hotel and plays a key role in achieving organization goals and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Talent rewards
- learning best practices
- Space for innovation and implementing new ideas
What you will be doing:
- Responsible to preparing and presenting various cold dishes in the hotel
- Monitors the restaurant kitchen control systems to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Ensures all colleagues are well trained in their sections as.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar role in Hotels or stand alone reputable outlets
- Good command of English Language
- Knowledge of HACCP and COVID SOPs.
Your team and working environment:
Marjan Island Resort is located in Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaima, the hotel has 299 rooms and suites with sea view rooms and adjacent beach. the hotel has 11 outlets, swimming pool, Spa and Health club. Great team achieving excellent year on year results.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.