Job description / Role
Chef De Partie (Ernst)
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie (Ernst) to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND ROCK OUR KITCHEN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll maintains high sanitation standard throughout the Kitchen and working stations
- You should know the requisition point and par stock level for kitchen supplies
- You'll constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production and presentation
- You'll supervises staff activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs, and minimize the possibilities of accidents and cross contaminations
- You'll assure sufficient mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menu according to recipe manuals.
- You'll recommend corrective actions for unfavourable variances Food cost commitments
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Computer literate in the Windows environment
- Responsive and proactive
- Diploma in a culinary discipline an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.