Job description / Role
The kitchen team is in the heart of the hotel and plays a key role in achieving organization goals and guest satisfaction.
W hat is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the production, preparation and presentation of all food items in the hot section, and ensures highest quality and smooth operation.
- Monitor the restaurant kitchen control systems to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure all colleagues are well trained.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in 5 Star Hotels
- Good command of English Language
- Knowledge of HACCP and COVID SOPs
Your team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels which will have a total of 885 rooms, all located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Centre Meisim.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.